Moreover, I invite your attention to the potential sponsorship avenues available for your consideration. Opportunities such as the Casino Diner Partner and more are detailed in the attached document. As a sponsor, your brand will be prominently showcased on all event materials, our website, brochures, and signage. You’ll also enjoy exclusive access to a VIP reception attended by government officials and key stakeholders. Additionally, the opportunity to deliver a presentation during the exhibition, two complimentary tickets to the gala dinner and boat cruise, and prominent exposure on our website and social media channels await.
- India’s renewable energy capacity to reach 140 GW by 2023: India is on track to achieve its target of 140 gigawatts (GW) of renewable energy capacity by 2023, according to the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The country currently has 100 GW of renewable energy capacity, and is adding an average of 10 GW per year.
- Solar power to become cheapest form of electricity in India by 2025: Solar power is expected to become the cheapest form of electricity in India by 2025, according to a report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). The report says that solar power costs have fallen by 80% in the past decade, and are expected to continue to fall in the coming years.
- US to invest $2 trillion in clean energy over the next decade: The United States is planning to invest $2 trillion in clean energy over the next decade, according to President Joe Biden. The investment is part of Biden’s plan to address climate change and create jobs.
- Wind power to generate 10% of global electricity by 2050: Wind power is expected to generate 10% of global electricity by 2050, according to a report by the Global Wind Energy Council. The report says that wind power is one of the fastest growing renewable energy sources, and is expected to play a major role in meeting the world’s energy needs in the coming decades.
- Hydropower to remain the world’s largest renewable energy source: Hydropower is expected to remain the world’s largest renewable energy source in 2050, according to a report by the International Energy Agency. The report says that hydropower is a mature technology that is reliable and cost-effective.